10/23/2009

Review of My House Is Killing Me!: The Home Guide for Families with Allergies and Asthma (Paperback)

My son was diagnosed with asthma and I decided to do what I could to help him through housekeeping and house improvements.
This book was the place I started. After reading through this book and looking at the pictures I was able to make a list of things I wanted to do and the order they needed to be done. It made a huge difference for our family.

The pictures only add to the text and help to clarify what the author is discussing. The text is clear and easy to read. The directions are simple and informative. WELL WORTH THE MONEY!

I did not find this book to be overwhelming or full of too much information. Rather it was a perfect book for home owners who suffer from allergies or asthma.



Click Here to see more reviews about: My House Is Killing Me!: The Home Guide for Families with Allergies and Asthma (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment