10/29/2009

Review of Just Kiss Me and Tell Me You Did the Laundry: A Guide to Negotiating Parenting Roles--From Diapers to Careers, Carpooling to Romance (Paperback)

For all of us who are parents and share that journey with a partner this book is an amazing resource.It challenges you to improve your situation and truly create the kind of partnership you want with your spouse.The book is funny, effective and at times can seriously push your buttons.I found myself occasionally feeling stressed as I read it because it really made me assess what I like and don't like about my situation.It has REAL life exercises and suggestions to help you make improvements and changes rather than just discussing the difficulties (and of course joys) of parenting and living with your spouse.A great, enjoyable and (for me somewhat life changing) read!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Just Kiss Me and Tell Me You Did the Laundry: A Guide to Negotiating Parenting Roles--From Diapers to Careers, Carpooling to Romance (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment